Medieval Dynasty Clay Location & How to get
Medieval Dynasty Clay Location & How to get – Learn how to get Clay, where to find Clay Deposits, and how to get the tools you are going to need
Medieval Dynasty Clay – Uses
Most of the structures, buildings, and of course the house, require Clay, so is a basic resource that you will need for the early, mid and late game.
Medieval Dynasty Clay – How to get?
You just need to find clay deposits at the ground and dig clay up with a shovel.
How to Get a Shovel?
To get a shovel, the easiest way is to buy it. Check our tools guide below if you didn’t shops with shovels. A Shovel may seem expensive, but check our money guide to earn 2,500 coins in 15 minutes if you need it.
But is highly recommended to progress through the Building Technology tree so you can craft the shovel by yourself. If you need tech points just mine rocks and chop down trees
Medieval Dynasty Clay – Location
There is Clay everywhere, if you are in Gostovia, the starting village, use the road to go northwest and find two mounds of clay to the left, among some trees. Clay deposits are quite obvious, they are like bumps or bulges on the ground
Other Medieval Dynasty Guides:
- How to hunt a Bear and also the location
- How to get Manure and also the location
- Get Tools and also the location
- How to get Flax and also the location
- How to get Straw and also the location
- Get Water Skin and also the location
- How to get & Plant Seeds and also the location
- How to get Money Fast and also the location
- Get the Fishing Spear and also the location
- How to get Iron and also the location
- Get a Wife – Flirt & Marry
- How to Hunt a Wolf and also the location
- How to get Daub and also the location
- Get Flax Stalk & Flaxseeds
- How to get the Bow and also the location
In this video, the youtuber Just All in One Resource shows us how and where to farm Clay